When the boards are down, we'll be here. When this is down we'll be weeping in the dark.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

What the hell is up with our site!?

Who cares, post bored thread type stuff here. Good times. If you want to make your own posts, you'd best sign up for a new account at www.blogger.com and then send me an e-mail with the address you used to sign up for the account. I'll make you a mod so damn fast you'll think you're some sort of god.

Or I am.

Anyway quantum physics is awesome. Read about it! N. David Mermin wrote a great article in the early 80's called Quantum Mysteries for Anyone. If you can find it, you should read it. If you can't find it, get into the quantum state to do so! Fucker!

Also, comments, yaya!

31 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I refuse to read about your crazy science! The world was created entirely by God, and fossils are here to test our faith. Or they were animals killed off by humans, because we rock.

12:34 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I heard Adam killed off all the dinosaurs and made them into fossils for checking out Eve.

Adam is like the light beer version of Chuck Norris.

12:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guys across the hall from me just bought a bunch of beer. There is a huge party this Friday because it is Fisher Regatte on Saturday. The party is called The Zoo and every section of the dorm will have a party going on.

Needless to say, I will probably be leaving the dorm to play WoW.

12:57 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I guess we'll see you most of the night :D

1:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. I have rehearsal on Friday for this staged reading that I got roped into doing on Saturday, but I will be on by 9 server without much problem probably.

1:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And yes Henry, beer does in fact suck.

1:04 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You should get yourself a case of Point Root Beer and show those kids what's what.

1:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good idea. However, I don't think I could get it anywhere around here and I don't plan on being anywhere where I would be able to buy it for about 16 days :)

1:08 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

OMFG! You said shit!

1:11 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You deserve to be hurt in the back of the face.

1:13 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Fear Angela! She now has the power to make her own posts!

1:16 PM

 
Blogger AndyMan said...

*hides in the corner during the beer bashing*

I know nothing...

1:17 PM

 
Blogger angela said...

*giggles maniacally*

1:18 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Henry, just log into your account on www.blogger.com, you should have the blog ready for you to add posts to.

1:23 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

*puts something between the *s because it's fashionable and I'm a conformist*

1:24 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

*goes to get some food*

1:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I think I am the only one here now without my own account...

1:46 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Commie...

1:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I've always said I'm kind of a socialist ;)

2:02 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You make me look like a republican :P

2:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erik, you stalker, how did you discover my livejournal?

2:25 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

It was really hard, let me tell you. It certainly wasn't based on the fact that you're on Chris and Henry's friends or anything.

For what it's worth, I haven't read a day of your's or Angela's.

2:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, erik.

2:33 PM

 
Blogger angela said...

mine's generally not worth reading, it's really just a bunch of crap that i've been pondering/thinking about or things that happen to me... and it's a way to put off homework :)

2:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything that helps you put off homework is a good thing :)

2:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erik, after reading the Devil's Dictionary blog, drama llama is now one of my favorite phrases.

3:39 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad I could introduce a new term to your vocabulary. Truth be told it's a woman, but I didn't want to use a definate sex on there, since I'm sure some of those same drama llamas read the site. So rather than put drama king or queen, I wanted to come up with something gender neutral.

So drama llama it is.

7:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Luke, you're going to be on WoW all night Friday? Sounds like a good oportunity to grind with Chaar, eh? I'll probably be on Friday as well. Let me know if you want any grinding assistance.

9:13 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Actually the original plan was to grind on Scarlet. But I guess we could go and grind levels on Maelstrom instead :D

Also Jay, Dumah was mentioned in my school newspaper this week because they were talking about the Wisconsin METAL Alliance.

9:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grinding with Chaar is a fine idea. I think he is only in level 30.

9:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys do whatever. I'm cool either way. If I was in your posistion, I would be way more pumped about getting my Scarlet character to 60 than my Maelstrom Character to 39.

10:31 PM

 

<< Home