New Host
I am planning on moving us over to GoDaddy, which to me is a much better server and it will give us a whole lot more options (bandwidth-wise, space-wise, etc...) The only issue is the money right now. I can easily copy the entire site and get the new site up and running. But I do not have the funds right now to purchase the site. It will cost around $45 for one year of domain and web-hosting. If there is a way we can do this now, great. Otherwise, we will have to wait until I can pay off some of my credit card to put this on that. Plus, Erik will have to cancel the old STN before we I can create the new one (so we can at least keep the same stopthatnun.com domain name)

10 Comments:
We need to know who's interested in helping fund Stop That Nun this coming year. So far we've had great support from all of you to give ourselves our own little corner of the net. The more of you that help out, the less it will be everyone to pay for it.
No one is required to pay, unless Stop That Nun gets crazy popular, it'll always be free. In fact if it does, hopefully ad revenue could keep us afloat. Regardless, I really don't want anyone to feel like they're being charged to be here.
But we'd love some help. If all ten people who help with the movie funding help with the site then it's just $4.50 a piece. If we get some more folks to help out, it'll be even cheaper! We should decide this before shooting so everyone can give Andy money to get the site up and running.
12:45 PM
I'd be willing to pitch in some money... it's not like it's a whole lot, especially considering how much time everyone spends on the boards... Let me know how much it would be and when you'd need it by! :)
12:57 PM
It is a worth while investment, think of the hours you waste... er are entertained on the boards. For the amount you pay it's a real steal compared to a movie which is only like two hours of entertainment for eight bucks!
1:01 PM
Of course I'm down for paying.
1:31 PM
I'm always down for paying for this site.
2:16 PM
So if we're switching to GoDaddy, does that mean Candice Michelle is going to stop by and wash our cars?
2:17 PM
...
What?
2:30 PM
Ah, I looked her up and now I understand. She's some softcore porno chick that also does WWE stuff.
2:39 PM
She's the GoDaddy girl.
I should have explained that.
2:42 PM
That's what made me get GoDaddy.
Er...
2:58 PM
<< Home