When the boards are down, we'll be here. When this is down we'll be weeping in the dark.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

More Stuff Wii Should Discuss

Another thing to think about is when this name was announced. By not announcing at E3 it takes all of the "What?" factor out of the name. I think they learned from their mistake with Celda. The whole Nintendo story became "cartoony" Link rather than what they were showing off at E3.

Nintendo's E3 will be about the games, not about the title of the system.

8 Comments:

Blogger Chris Leslie said...

True, people should get over it by next Monday when E3 arrives.

Although you'll never sway Sony and Microsoft fanboys. . .they're calling Nintendo fanboys Wiiners.

You know. Like a penis.

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Well since they're down in forth grade the good ol' "It takes one to know one" response should work pretty well.

2:29 PM

 
Blogger Chris Leslie said...

On launch day, I'm buying 3 extra controllers and probably every Wii launch title.

Well, maybe most of the launch titles.

*stays away from Rayman*

2:41 PM

 
Blogger AndyMan said...

I <3 Nintendo

2:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that thing launches with online smash bros. as it has been promised, I'll have trouble not buying one.

3:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, after dropping 38 gold at the auction house I am finally an armor smith. Now I just need to go out and do many mithril harvesting ventures, as well as finding recipes.

3:40 PM

 
Blogger Chris Leslie said...

I take back what I said about Rayman, since I barely know anythign about it.

*throws away the hate cap*

4:17 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll buy a Wii at launch if we get Crystal Chronicles and/or Super Smash Brothers as a launch title. While I'm sure other launch titles will be passibly fun, I need that system seller to get me to purchase the console. I've passed my whole "get it the first day it comes out" stage of consumming games and have decided to make the game companies sell their product to me.

Unfortunately, The 360 will probably have at least one game I need at that point as well. At least I can probably hold off on buying a PS3, MGS 4 has to prove itself to me, 3 was really disappointing after Solid and 2 kicked all seven flavors of ass.

7:39 PM

 

<< Home