When the boards are down, we'll be here. When this is down we'll be weeping in the dark.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tentative Plan

Alright kiddos...I think we are going to do the move this weekend. I should have some time on Saturday to do it. The only big thing holding us back is getting the stopthatnun domain name. If we can find a way to cancel the account with 2MHost early, then we shouldn't have much of a problem signing up the account on GoDaddy. We may even be able to basically send the domain name to a different server (GoDaddy) but it will be something I look into. Either way, if we can figure that out and we get the site back up, I am going to make one final backup and then do the move this weekend. So if at any point over the weekend you see the site down, do not be alarmed. I will post updates as I get them...so stay tuned for STN funage!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

*jerks off the Andy*

12:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for Andy!

3:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy is my hero :)

3:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home