Give Andy and Chris Suggestions
What would you all like to see on the new site? I've a couple of suggestions, if they gain some support we can put Andy and Chris to work on them. Additionally post your own ideas for new features and such for the web-site.
1) Blogs for all paying members
I really think it'd be sweet that if everyone that helped pay for hosting got a blog on the web-site. It's somethign we've discussed doing before, but with a lack of PHP weren't able to do. It'll keep our front page more interesting if the latest blogs show up on there, along with the latest movie news and such. More content and everything. Just a very cool concept.
2) Embedded Video
While I like having our links easy to follow for the videos, I think it'd be more sweet to have the videos embedded into HTML pages so as to look a bit more professional. That why people don't just whatch the video with a big white screen surrouding them, they get to see our aesthetically pleasing site!
3) Karma system on the boards
I think we've all been wanting this!
I won't make you all bored with more suggestions. For now I'd like to hear what you think of these three, coupled with any other ideas you may have on how to make our site better.

1 Comments:
Be creative now!
2:27 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home