When the boards are down, we'll be here. When this is down we'll be weeping in the dark.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Rescue Me

I don't know how many of you watch Rescue Me, besides Henry... but the new season starts May 30th (Not July like I thought, Henry). It's a Tuesday night and it starts at 9 pm. So, Henry, if you can make it then, let me know, otherwise I'll tape it and we can watch it some other time. Depending on Henry and when we actually watch it, anyone else is welcome to come watch it with us. It's an amazing show, right Henry? :)

6 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

I'll argue right back with Erik if he says it isn't a good show. :P

But sure, just let me know what works best for you H-dawg. :)

It's not like my schedule is packed these days...

9:06 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I've never heard of this show.

8:46 AM

 
Blogger angela said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:37 AM

 
Blogger angela said...

I'm glad I don't have to argue with you then :)

10:37 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You forgot to sign in, didn't you? :P

12:15 PM

 
Blogger Chris Leslie said...

If I can watch it, I'll be watching it at the Convent since I don't have my own car yet.

5:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home