World of Warcraft Thread
HEY GUSY!1!!1
I belive the official start time for Blackrock Depths is still undecided. As such we'll just say 8:00 PM for now. Chris, if you could level a little bit before we get on tonight, that'd be great and make you an even more effective healer, James is getting his Succubus ready for some actions as well. I think if we use both the succubus and the frost trap that we should be able to handle those three fire guy pulls.
Post here if that time doesn't work or something.

7 Comments:
I posted on the other boards that Chris has to work will 8:30, so it will have to be after that. I'll probably be on doing stuff for the Thorium brotherhood that I could use help with.
And in case Wade hasn't seen it, yes it's fine if you come over.
3:22 PM
Hey guys, sorry about last night. Truth be told I was going to do something with Danae and just wanted to leave quickly.
Things haven't exactly been great between us recently and I'm not quite sure what the problem is. All aspects of our relatshion have really sort of bottomed out, we're not fighting, but I just get the feeling we aren't in love any more either.
And recently she hasn't been pulling her weight on the film or getting her school work done, just going out and staying out all night with friends of her's. She was sick last week, and rather than getting her work done and getting good night's sleep, she'd go out and party.
I honestly don't know what's up and frankly I feel pretty marginalized, I've tried to broche the subject, but with little success.
If she wants to break up already, I've no problem with it. Now or September makes little difference at this point, especially if she's been acting like this. But I can't have her ruining The Devil's Dictionary, which is what she's doing. I don't think she's done any work for it, and today one of the actors just told me that she's yet to contact any of them.
We shoot tomorrow.
So yeah, I was trying to deal with that, and so once again I apologize.
10:00 AM
It's cool big guy :) I was kind of glad for it t obe honest because I had to get up and go to mass this morning.
On another note, Thursday night will be our next run. We are going to try to do Sunken Temple again to finish that place off for Jarryd and Chris and their level 50 quests. If Jarryd cannot make it, I propose we switch over and do stuff with our alliance guys. Or we could go help Chris and Jarryd run through some quests with their SC guys so they can join the rest of us at the peak ;)
1:11 PM
It's alright Erik, it looks like we're going to go through BRD quite a lot as it is :) Besides, that means I can still hope for getting something to put in my relic spot :D
Thursday works out great, I'm hoping we can get my quests done for Sunken Temple because one of my rewards for that place includes a sweet chest armor that ups my healing by 55.
6:01 AM
no biggie. personal life comes before a game. erik, did you know that the Totem of Rage drops in BRD?
7:27 AM
I'm hoping that the shade of Eranikus drops The crest of Supremacy: http://www.thottbot.com/?i=5272
10:03 AM
I do now! Though I'd rather have the Totem of the Life, but it's an epic drop in the 40 man raid dungeon out in Sithilus. Of the two I can actually get any time soon, I'd rather have the Totem of Rage. Hopefully we'll kill Magmus on our next run.
We killed up the first time I went there with Luke and three random dudes, but we haven't gotten to him since.
8:33 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home