Ok...some more info...
Got a quick reply from GoDaddy, the hosting transfer would be quite easy, just basically a direct transfer of all of the files. And guess what? Our boards have NO database behind them. I looked into it, and all of the posts are pretty much textfiles. Weird shit, I know, but a HELLUVA lot easier to move to a new place. So we could essentially (if everything goes right) transfer everything and keep it all the same, just on a new server with better features and a SHIT TON more bandwidth (250GB, instead of 10GB)
PS - Holy Chip! (Hi-res) was DLed 64 times and the lo-res was DLed 15 times. It is getting out there, for sure! Walo 2 even got (total) 11 downloads this month.

1 Comments:
Those are some impressive numbers for the movies! I'm sure Facebook had a lot to do with it :)
I'm glad to hear that there won't be any problems moving the boards over, I am all for the switch to goDaddy at this point.
2:15 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home