Who will pay?
Alright, the site is going to be right around $80, plus we still need to pay about $30 for the renewal of the old site (I owe Erik an extra $5 from Wade) That is $110 dollars. The more people we get to commit to paying, the less it will be from everyone.
So reply to this post if you will commit to paying, whatever the amount may be. I have set up a Stop That Nun PayPal account that we can also use, I will get the info out for that shortly if you wish to pay via that.

9 Comments:
Let me know how much and I'll chip in :)
2:04 PM
Put me down for $20.
I love StopThatNun.
2:20 PM
i'll chip in. i'll pay in two weeks when i'm back down.
3:08 PM
I am willing to pay. I will try to get it to you when I come back for fall break, but if I don't see you I will put it in the paypal account.
3:19 PM
I can pay $20 in person when we see The Prestige or via Paypal if needed immediately. I'd even chip in an extra $5 because I don't remember if I paid Erik before.
4:43 PM
I shall pay as soon as the Paypal info is given via my check card.
5:39 PM
i will pay
and/or
go down on stopthatnun
:)
6:00 PM
i'll pay whatever
i am fucking rich
6:58 PM
As soon as the site gets back up, I will be posting a list of the people who offered to pay and such. Since STN will have their own PayPal account, those that said you will pay $20, you can...and we will have money towards our next year of hosting :) More info to come though.
9:51 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home