Football and Stuff
So here's out all purpose sports, though all we really talk about is football, post for the next couple of days.
Henry, I sent you a trade in the fantasy thing, I think you'll be suprised by it :)
When the boards are down, we'll be here. When this is down we'll be weeping in the dark.
8 Comments:
Sorry man, no can do. I posted back why.
9:06 PM
speaking of bad trades
WADE PROVOAST
6:24 AM
looks who's talking. henry wants my best reciever Stallworth in exchange for his backup QB Farve going to brett, who in turn willing to give up his worst running back.
7:58 AM
Idiots shouldn't have signed them in the first place!
Well, Leach maybe. But not Rodgers.
2:19 PM
At least Jagoson isn't being traded for Woodsworth in the bye week.
2:25 PM
GROSS
6:14 PM
unless one of us can stop thinking that out players sre the second coming of christ -- i dont see this happening
7:58 PM
i'd say the trade is off. i found something else
6:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home