When the boards are down, we'll be here. When this is down we'll be weeping in the dark.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

ERIK!!!!

ERIK...I couldn't figure out where to change the admin e-mail on 2M, since I changed it in one place and apparently that is not it. So the transfer e-mail has been sent to your dexter hotmail account. Accept it and we should be rolling :)

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I need all of our log-in information at GoDaddy in order to authorize the transfer.

1:47 AM

 
Blogger AndyMan said...

Alright, I will e-mail that all to you right now.

7:38 AM

 
Blogger AndyMan said...

Sent to your G-mail Erik.

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Its current status is now "Pending Current Registrar Approval."

I don't think that's me any more, so hopefully the Registrar will take care of that quickly.

8:06 AM

 
Blogger AndyMan said...

That would be me (well, you could do it too, but I know what I got to do)

PS - Another great reason why GoDaddy rocks: they called me this morning to see how things were going with setup and just to see if we had any questions and such.

How sweet is that?!

8:09 AM

 
Blogger AndyMan said...

Ah right, now that you have accepted it, Erik, they just have to contact 2M to make sure to get the go ahead. This is the point that could take a little while.

8:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My frothing demand for STN increases!

9:37 AM

 
Blogger angela said...

*is excited for STN to come back from vacation*

12:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realize how much I really missed the boards until now, when I am at work :(

9:13 AM

 
Blogger angela said...

I literally don't know what to do without the boards... I can't believe how much of my day was spent on them... now I just spend that time wandering around the internet and finding websites like stuffonmycat.com

9:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go to the old boards


and put stuff on your cat and take pictures

9:35 AM

 
Blogger AndyMan said...

Old boards suck.

10:35 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Old boards do suck.

6:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of old boards sucking:



the old boards suck.

8:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i came to school early to finish my homework.


and now i'm done.

and i have 2 hours til my next class.

and no boards.


i think i may go hang myself

8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home