When the boards are down, we'll be here. When this is down we'll be weeping in the dark.
posted by AndyMan at 2:44 PM
i damn near jumped out of my shoes when i saw that after i got home.he shouldnt be to hard to replace
5:20 PM
Awwwww! I thought Brett Favre committed suicide. Misleading posts...
6:54 PM
*helps Seth commit suicide...actually, just kills him*
7:40 PM
And so did I Gibby, I was at work and I was pumped...
terrell buckley anyone?
8:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
i damn near jumped out of my shoes when i saw that after i got home.
he shouldnt be to hard to replace
5:20 PM
Awwwww! I thought Brett Favre committed suicide. Misleading posts...
6:54 PM
*helps Seth commit suicide...actually, just kills him*
7:40 PM
And so did I Gibby, I was at work and I was pumped...
7:40 PM
terrell buckley anyone?
8:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home